We are pleased to announce that we are launching the MCC Connections program to further aid the transition of recent newcomers into the greater Bangor area. We will pair MCC folks with local, friendly people who share similar interests.
MCC Connections is designed to help root newcomers into the community, regardless of how long you’ve been in the area.
- Have a great social network?
- Have you figured out the best places to eat/shop/hang out in greater Bangor?
- Have practical tips for someone having a baby or whose children are close to the ages of yours?
- Want to share your love of the outdoors, entertainment or just about anything with someone new?
If you answered YES to any of the above you should be a CONNECTOR and help establish Bangor’s newest residents in our wonderful community!
- New to the area/MCC program or would just like to meet new people?
- Have a new passion or interest that you would like to explore?
- Expecting a child or entering a new phase of life?
- Want to learn more about your new home region?
If you answered YES to the above then take full advantage of those that are looking forward to connecting you to others and the community by becoming a participant of this program and being paired with a CONNECTOR.
If you would like more information about becoming a connector and helping newcomers transition to the Bangor region, or if you are new to the area and wish to learn more, please reach out to Director@mainecareerconnect.org.